Do You Think It's Appropriate To Wear Mc If

1. YOU ARE in your 30's or 40's? I must admit I'm not a big fan of multicolore (I only have white MC Wapity) but my DH asked me why I don't have any bags from this line and that got me thinking.

The truth is I've never purchased an MC bag because I think they may be "high maintenance" (I could be wrong) but the biggest reason is my age. I'll be turning 35 in October :sweatdrop:. I keep my bags for years and I'm fearful of looking ridiculous past my late 30's with an MC bag. I remember seeing a pic of Aretha Franklin with one in the Celebrities thread and I'm not sure it looks right.

I really like the Ursula and my DH thinks I should get it as a B-Day present. I'm not so sure :confused1:. Please let me hear your opinions.
  2. heck i've seen some stylish 40 and 50 year olds carry MC very well. it all depends on your outfit!

mc is not a high maintenance line. they're pretty durable like mono and damier. if you're thinking about white, if it gets dirty you should be able to clean it off with a damp cloth.
  3. Yup, my mom is in her 50's and carries them! She wears them with a simple coordinating colored blouse and jeans or black pants and looks nice!
  4. I'm 35 and carry a Black MC Audra. :smile:
  5. I do think it's approprate! Why not? I think the new MC bags are just soo stylish and classy.
    If you like it, get it because it willlook amazing :tup:
  6. Most definitely! I think anybody at any age can rock MC. :rochard:
  7. I think it is VERY MUCH appropriate to carry an MC bag at ANY age. That line is a very beautiful line and it should not be discriminated for anybodys age, race or gender.

Heck, I know I will be carrying an MC bag in my 90's and I will be the coolest grandma in town. :cool:

By the way, if your first MC bag it going to be the Ursula ..... YOU LUCKY GIRL! That is my dream bag that I'm saving up for.
  8. I definitely think that people of all ages can rock the MC.

9. I agree totally. :tup:
  10. I don't like MC because I prefer the classic style for my bags. I had the Trouville MC white and the Pochette Accessoires MC white and I sold both on eBay after a very short time (weared it 5-10x!). For me it's to "much". And I weared it only with plain clothes. If you would something for a longer time to wear, i would'nt go for an MC. But that's just my opinion - i'm over 40!
  11. I think you should go for it, the Ursula looks great!
  12. if u like it than get it :yes:
  13. Totally!
  14. i saw a lady in my store one time, she is maybe around 40, but very stylish (she is wearing a white trenchcoat with colour trimmed and wearing a cute shoes) and carrying MC speedy, and she definitely looked so good !!!!!!!!!!!
  15. i think you should go for it. The ursula rocks !