Do you think I bought a fake?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I purchased this off eBay, haven't received it yet and now I'm panicking that it might be fake. On the Coach website they don't list the Brass/Khaki/Camel color combo. Just the Brass/Khaki/Mahogany combo. Help!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NWT COACH ERGO SIGNATUARE TOTE

STYLE: 10766

100% Authentic New with Tags

COLOR: Brass/Khaki/Camel

MSRP: $328.00 plus tax

Subtle hardware and a lightweight shape make this Signature tote a modern and versatile choice for any season or occasion.
    *Dimensions: 11” (L) x 9 1/2” (H) x 4 1/2” (W)
    *Inside zip-pocket
    *Cellphone/multi-function pocket
    *Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
    *Outside magnetic snap front pocket
    *Dogleash closure
    *Signature jacquard fabric with leather trim
    *Fabric lining
    *17 1/2” handles
    *9” drop
    *Coach Care Card and Dust Bag
    All are bags are wrapped with the highest of care in Coach Tissue paper. If you need a gift box please let me know.

Don’t be fooled on cheap knock-offs because they are cheaper this is the real thing.

From pet free, non-smoking environment

All my items are new with original tag. Purchased from fine retail stores

2. its real, but please post any other authenticity questions in the "authenticate this coach" forum at the top of the page
    don't worry! :yes:

3. Thank you. But, why would this color combo not be listed on the Coach website as this is a new style bag?

~Lori

4. I have seen this color combo in department stores. The pattern of the signature seems to match the drill down picture. I think it is authentic.

Next time, if you have any question, just post this in the authentication thread that is stickied to the top of the Coach forum. Welcome!

Here is the authentic from Coach drill down page.

[​IMG]

5. its probably sold out on coach.com right now

6. I'm sorry to have posted in the wrong spot. I can't figure out how to post it in the right area? This is all foreign to me.

7. Go to the Coach forum. At the top there are several thread that are "stickied", meaning they stick at the tope no matter what. One of them is "Authenticate This! Coach". Ask your questions about the authenticity of a bag there. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.