Do you think diamond studs are appropriate for daytime?

I wear mine 90% of the time. I've got a few pairs in different sizes, but I tend to wear my medium sized ones that are 1ctw the most. As a matter of fact, I'm wearing them now!

I no im a little late on this subject but upto now ive only worn silver earrings because i didnt OWN any diamond studs however i turn 18 tomorrow and decided the perfect gift was my first real diamonds so im going small and gotten 1/4 carats which im planning to wear everyday.

Happy Birthday! Great choice for a 18th birthday gift!:yes:

I guess I am a classless hussy, since I like to wear my jewelry. And I bling it out. I do have a few things that I don't wear during the day, a few bigger diamond pieces, etc. But I wear a big engagement diamond and love to mix it up and wear my other pieces. I tailor it to what I think is tolerable at the office, but I don't know anyone with my suite of jewels so it's a bit of a gamble. I'm not a show off and don't act snobby. But I like my nice things and want to wear them.

Lisa

I absolutely wear my diamond studs anytime, anyplace. I have two pairs, they fit any ocassion. I never take my diamond wedding rings off, they're just a part of my "being." I also wear my tennis bracelets whenever I'm in the mood and I wear my diamond pendant all the time. Diamonds are for anytime. They're timeless, classic, and always appropriate.

HECK yeah!!!!!! I wear my Diamond Studs both with Jeans (Casual attire) as well as Business attire (and I work in an extremely conservative environment!!).

I actually have two pair:
  1. 3cttw (1.5 each) - set in Platinum
  2. 7cttw (3.5 each) - set in 18k Yellow Gold
I mix a lot of my Jewelry together; I actually have a number of pieces that are a mix of Platinum & Gold with Rose Cut Diamonds ... so the above can go with either. Unfortunately, one of my earlobes ripped last year (I had it repaired), so I wear the above depending on how that ear is doing since it seems to get irritated more easily now (DARN IT!!!).