Do you think a red handbag is a wardrobe must have?

Red is absolutely necessary in my collection. When I first bought my LV red epi Speedy I thought how often am I going to be able to use this gorgeous bag. It turns out that I reach for that bag more than many others in my collection, including some of my black & brown bags. I also have a Dior red gaucho and I find I use that bag often too. You would be surprised how many times you'd reach for a red bag if you had one. Let us know what you decide to get.

Yes - I think so! I recently got a red epi speedy, and I've been pleasantly surprised by how much it goes with. Especially if you're wearing neutrals, it really adds a nice pop of color!

Yes, I have one as well (the only LV). The red on epi is the perfect colour!

The colour and the epi leather really add a new dimension to the bag (which is so overkilled especially monogram of all types!).

Awgrh...I'm so torn! I ordered a red chloe paddington. I have not seen this color IRL so first thing is I need to see if this is the correct color red. Second thing is to keep or not to keep. On one hand I can think of some cute outfits that a red handbag would likr nice with, however I have other bags that would look equally as nice. Thus would I be able to get my "cost per use" down. On the other hand I had a geranium (coral/salmon red) that I rarely used because it did not coordinate w/ my wardrobe which consists of black, cream, navy/blues, light or fushia pinks, and greens (all shades).

For example here is a cute outfit:
a. dark jeans, black and white striped tee, red beads, red chloe
b. dark jeans, black and white striped tee, red beads, white le fabuluex (or or black le fab or black LV MC speedy or white MC speedy)
~all these options would look good don't you think?

see I have so many other choices.....

here is what I have in my collection based on the colors in my wardrobe do you think a red bag would be necessary
Blue, white, black and plum le fabuleux
white and black MC speedy
orange chloe paddington

I'm so indecisive latley when in comes to bags because so many times I buy on impulse only to a. never use the bag b. end up asking WTH was I thinking!! or c. sell for a loss. ADVICE WOULD BE HELPFUL--ANY:shrugs::shrugs:

I don't know if its absolutely necessary but certainly a good wardrobe stable. It would go well with a darker/neutral palette like black to add some color. Sometimes, I think its hard to match it with other red in your wardrobe if the shades are really different.

I've posted before on this thread, but I feel so adamant about the fact that red is just like black..........a staple. I love a red bag instead of black or brown if whatever you are wearing does not have a lot of print in it. I truly believe that you are missing out if you don't have at least one good red bag in your family of bags. Just go for it!!!