Do you think a red handbag is a wardrobe must have?

1. as the title of the thread states: Do you think a red handbag is a wardrobe staple/must have? Why or why not?

I'm considering buying a red handbag but I'm not sure how much use I'd get. Is a red handbag kinda like a black handbag--you just gotta have one?
  2. I love the color red, but I do not have a red bag. It all depends if red is a major part of your wardrobe.
  3. Yes - I think so! I recently got a red epi speedy, and I've been pleasantly surprised by how much it goes with. Especially if you're wearing neutrals, it really adds a nice pop of color!
  4. No, I don't think so. If I am in a 'red' mood, I just add a red scarf to my bag.
  5. i don't think i could do a whole red bag with me being a redhead... but I do love bright red heels! They add just a bit of color and they are far enough away from my face and hair that they don't look bad LOL

i agree with the other poster, if you wear items that it'll go with then go for it!
  6. A red handbag is just as effective as black.
  7. I agree that red looks fabulous if you're wearing neutrals. I prefer a darker red over a fire-engine red for a "must have" bag, though.
  8. yes.... definately. i have a bright red and dark red purse.
  9. It's a very good color, but a "must"? I think not.
    I'd still call black, brown and ivory "must have" colors, and I MUST have several shades of brown, of course, but after that, the necessity drops off greatly for me.
  10. Yup. Nothing looks better w/ jeans and black, or black and white. Love it. BUT it depends on the bag.
  11. I agree. I think that Fiore has a wonderful red Audra out right now that looks really nice - but maybe too tomato-y. A really nice deep blood vampire red is lovely - could be a neutral, but I'm thinking more like the whole December month when the holidays are here - people are having all kinds of parties...kind of jazzys up an outfit. But for year round use, I'm not a big fan. Same with green bags for me.:supacool:
  12. Yep. A deep red bag is where it's at!
  13. It all depends on you. I have my brick red marc that I'm in love with. I wear it all of the time. Colors never go out of style. Just get a classic shape. Red also looks great with yellow, navy, and purple.
  14. It depends on you, and the contents of your closet. If some closet residents, and your heart, are screaming in unison for a red bag, then yes, it is a must-have. :smile:
  15. I think red is totally a staple color. . . and I SOOOO need one!:yes: