Do you think a Picotin.......

SM, the Picotin is completely thoroughly different from the Kelly and Birkin. There is little comparison except for the wonderful leather scent and quality Hermes construction.

If you want a very VERY casual bag then the PM size would be my choice for you.

But, I so wish you could try one, first. It is open which is convenient, but also takes some getting used to. It is not structured, again, very unlike your Kellys, etc.

I wouldn't buy one, without trying it:smile:

Honestly S'mom, as much as I like the Picotin, I think you'd have fun with it for a few weeks and then you'd tire of it and revert back to your Kellys. You are just a Kelly girl through and through.

LMAO, girls!!!!

Actually, I DID try on some last week and have to say that the PMs were just not right for me (too small and a little cutesy)....but the MM was pretty dang great! I think I posted that there was a lady at the store, about my age, carrying one and she looked really stylish. No kidding....the bigger bag can be really chic.....

thinking......thinking.........thinking.............

I don't know, but this lady looks pretty darn chic to me

200705.30%20074.jpg

and it's a young, contemporary look that is fresh on her, imo.

(thanks to gina and her prix de diane thread)

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/prix-de-diane-2007-and-fsh-summer-windows-148562.html

I was at the Madison Ave. store a couple weeks ago and a lady was trying on a VERY large Picotin. It was probably clemence as it was very "mushy". It looked so great on her and was just so luscious and very cool.