Do you still Love your Carly?

1. It seems like the Carly has been getting a lot of grief lately....is love over? I am still in love w/ mine. So what do you think?

Do you still love your Carly?

2. Yep, I'm still in love with my large Carly!!!
    It's about time to rotate to a different bag for a little while. I have been bit by the LV bug, so I'll be carrying an LV real soon. Carly needs a little break anyways...I've carried her since I purchased her in June.

3. I still love mine too.

4. Well, I've only had mine for 1 hour and 45 minutes....

We're still in the honeymoon stage!

5. Absolutely, I have the large khaki/black version and it is such a great bag when you need to carry a lot of stuff and want to be comfortable doing so.

6. Aw...lol! Congrats!!! That's so awesome!

It just seems that I'm always late in the game, and I just got mine, the right size and all, and now no one will be wearing them anymore:crybaby:

7. No, you're not late. I just got the khaki/beet and I know 4 other friends who bought Carly with PCE and are definitely in love with theirs. I had the cotton ivory/chocolate version during the summer. I LOVE the style and the size of the large Carly. I'm a Big Purse kinda girl so Carly is definitely for me! I'm going out with friends tonight and wearing jeans and a black t-shirt to show off my new khaki/beet for the first time!

8. I hope I love my Carly when I get her! I'll be getting her at the end of Oct. for my birthday. I'm really excited!

9. Congrats!!! (Your post made me laugh!!)

10. I have the small black Carly. I love her! I am carrying her now!!!

11. I don't have one, but my manager at work does and she loves it.

12. I have the black leather Carly in both the large size and in the demi. I love them both - in fact, I am carrying the large Carly right now.

13. i love both of mine still too!!!

14. I have two--large black leather and large khaki/saddle and I love them both!

15. I love my Carly...I sleep with her at night (j/k)! :love: