Do you still like your stam? Classic or Trend?

1. Calling out to all Stam lovers. How do you feel about the stam? Are you still in love with it or is she just sitting in your closet? Do you have any problems with it?

For those lovely ladies who returned/passed on the stam? How do you feel now? Do you regret sending it back?

Just wondering how the stam is holding up in our PF! :wlae: I am still contemplating if i should return my putty stam. I have not taken mine out at all.

2. Classic!

3. I'm contemplating the same situation, I bought the MJ Quilted Stam Hobo and I'm wondering if I should keep it or return it and get something more classic?
    I'm wondering if the shoulder chain will date the bag in say 2 years, plus I'm a "young" 45....maybe the bag is too YOUNG for me?! It is a beautiful bag though?...decisions, decisions. If I had money to burn like Paris Hilton I'd definitely keep it! I'm thinking of trading it for the Ferragamo bag.

0470851216149_150x150.jpg NMV7886_mp.jpg
  4. If you seriously don´t wear it/like it, sell it by all means. As for the young part, not at all! That bag fits all ages (except teenagers imo). I think it´s elegant and very classic.

5. While I think it's a classic (despite my own issues with my Stam), I think that if you are concerned about the way the bag looks with the chain, you should remove it. It gives the bag a completely different look in my opinion. It's such a unique bag in the sense that it's classic, but classic with an edge.

The Ferragamo is really nice, but completely different in style.

6. I have the Ferragamo bag and it is a lovely bag. You would not be disappointed. It is completely different style.

7. Stam & frame bags equate classic to me.
    I would use it without the chain (too thick & heavy) though. =)

Pursemama, if you don't see yourself wearing it, then go for Ferragamo's bag. I personally find Stam more unique and different.

8. Still love my stam and I am quite certain I always will. It is just one of those bags for me.

9. When the stam first came out, I honestly did not like it very much. It has grown on me and I actually think it is a classic bag, I love the quilted leather. It is a beautiful purse, but if you do not think you will get use from it, I would return it.

10. I love my stams! The more I use them, the more I love them! I think the kiss-lock makes it so much easier to get in and out of the stam. I also love how roomy the stam is and that I can dress it up or down.

11. I LOVE my Stam! I definitely agree that it's a classic bag and is even more so if you remove the chain. There are certain "signature" bags that I think will withstand the time test, and this is one of them.

12. I love my stams. I agree that simply removing the chain changes the look and feel of the bag, which is fun. Because it already has a vintage-y thing going on, the stam seems like a bag you could carry for years, decades even.

13. I think it's a classic.

I agree that when I first saw it I wasn't sure, but I'm glad I was weak willed and spent the money as it's gorgeous. The more I use it the more I love it!

14. I returned/sold my new Stams because I decided they were too heavy. I still love the look of this bag and when I saw a lovely PFer at Nordstom a week or so ago carrying her putty Stam, I felt more than a twinge of regret. Stam is gorgeous and I think, timeless, however, for me the weight was a deal breaker.

Is there a specific reason why you haven't used your Stam? If you still have reservations about the bag you might want to return it and put the money towards a bag you can use and enjoy. Good luck with your decision!

15. I love the chain and the kisslock but its not for me. I realized that before I didnt want to spend 800 for a bag, but then i was preparing to drop a cool thousand on a chanel.. and realized I could get that bag.. but didn't think it was worth it for retail price. I would love to see the kisslock on non leather bags as well.