Do You Still Carry Past Season Bags?

What past season bag would you still choose to carry?

1. Cherry Blossom

2. Panda

3. Cerises

4. Graffitti

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was wondering if this is considered outdated if you wore a bag from 1..2..or maybe 3 seasons ago? I am also taking a poll with this thread. What past season bag would you still carry?
  2. I picked CB, but I'd carry them all. I don't think they become too dated, and it also shows that you're not an LV newbie. ;)
  3. I don't consider it outdated. It doesn't matter if it were from 5 or 10 years ago all that matters is that I like it.
  4. I agree....but there are some.....
  5. I dun have any limited edition bag, but I consider to buy a graffiti bag, so I sun think it is a problem.
  6. i don't consider it outdated either. it's all about personal preference. the whole "trend" by season thing gets pretty expensive and you end up not using a lot of the things you buy. i love the cerise speedy. that i would use even 5 years from now. i hope to get one, one day.
  7. I would so wear all those lines now. I like them and that's what counts!
  8. I don't think there bags look datd. They still look fresh and beautiful imo. So, I still wear my cerises pochette from time to time. If I had stuff from the other lines, I'd wear that, too.
  9. I voted for cerise, but I would carry a CB or graffiti if I had one...
  10. I carry them all: Graffiti, CB, Eye bags, Cerises, Panda. I don't care. I LOVE those bags and they cost me a small fortune!!! I could care less what people think!
  11. I would carry them all regardless. If you spend that $ you might as well use them!
  12. I luv the Graffiti line.. would luv to pick one up from eBay if I ever find one that's somewhat affordable.