Do you stay true to particular brands?

I tend to get obsessed with a certain brand(s). Like maybe 2 or 3 at any given time. But if I had unlimited money to spend I would branch out more.

I wonder if the way we are about bags reflects the way we are about men? ;) But that's another topic.

I buy what I like -- first I look at design and color and quality in the decision to buy. I don't think I have ever convinced myself to like anything because it was a particular brand (though possibly the opposite) --with so many options, I don't see the point. That said, there seem to be phases of design through any given brand that I will love for a while, then not, and someone/something else catches my attention.

To me, that's what having bags is all about.

In spite of my name, I'm not loyal to Chloe. :nogood:

I have bags by quite a wide variety of designers, but I do have a particular fondness for my Phoebe Philo era Chloe bags. :smile:

I'm not so keen on Chloe, these days, though, because the designs are inferior, IMO and as with many designer bags, recently, the quality has gone right down, while the prices have gone right up. :tdown:

I was told, recently, by someone who claimed to work for Chloe, that the items the house produced under Phoebe were (and I quote); 'Philo's BS vintage' and that, if I preferred them, that I should; 'go and buy them from eBay'.

So, I took his 'wise' advice and have been doing exactly that! :tup: :lol: