do you smell your lvs?

1. i KNOW this is a wierd question... but i just did, so i was wondering... am i the only one?
  2. I dont purposly smell my speedy, but you might find someone here who does :shocked:
  3. nope....
  4. call me weird, but i smelled my LV wallet... but only because I love the smell of leather.
  5. I love the smell of my wallet, lol... It's that distinctive LV scent... I'm weird, I know :drool:
  6. YES !!! I love the smell of new vachetta ! :yes:

I think vernis smells like band aids tho..
  7. i love the smell of LV leather. especially Monogram Glace. i've been caught sniffing my Bobby bag a few times i had to buy the Glace leather cuff so it won't be too obvious :p i also like Tobago leather smell too. i guess im a real LV addict :shame:
  8. I think vernis smells like band aids tho..[/quote]

:lol: band aids :roflmfao:
  9. Nope.
  10. I do…I think they smell so good!
  11. The only thing I have with vachetta is my groom keychain but he smells ohh so good :yes::roflmfao:
  12. God No!!! I haven't gotten my first LV yet, but I know with complete certainty the first thing I will do is take it out of its box and smell it! I do this with a lot of new things. I don't know if it's a quirk, but I just do it with new things. And I swear to you, I have already thought to myself "I wonder what mynew LV Drouot will smell like" LOL!
  13. I do! My Speedy usually "sleeps" next to my bed and when I turn over I can smell that ever so nice LV scent. :shame:
  14. I don't....but someone posted the other day about smelling the vachetta and getting lipstick on it .
  15. I smell it!! If i had to authenticate a purse I would smell it and I would know!