Do you scarf?

I LOVE LV said:
They actually give you an instruction booklet or something? :wtf: How come I never get anything on that? :shrugs: I have the LV fuchsia perfo bandeau...

Ah that's the one I have :smile:
And no, I was talking about my Chanel valentine scarves..they have a little tag on the end that tells you how to clean it. I wonder why LV didn't supply something like that. Still though, I'd ask someone at the store..they might know more. I'd hope anyway :lol:

I LOVE LV said:
I know..! That's why I asked you about how you tie it on your waist... :P Thanks for the tips..! ;)

Hehe no problem. I hope that helps a little. Otherwise, you can also tie it in your hair..I've never tried it but I've seen other people do it and it looks cute. I'd probably tie it around my ponytail instead of as a headband though.

The Hermes twillys would be great as a hair tie!
I tried them on my speedy, but I didn't like the look as much as a real scarf (I actually buy the pochette size scarves from Hermes for my purses).
Now that I bought a Damier speedy yesterday I need some more scarves!
Anything to justify my obsessions LOL

i bought the LV fuchsia perfo bandeau to tie on my speedy, but i didn't really like it on. i do like it in my hair though or as a belt. my bf hates it, thinks it's too blingy, oh well, i think it's cute

hfxshopgirl said:
i bought the LV fuchsia perfo bandeau to tie on my speedy, but i didn't really like it on. i do like it in my hair though or as a belt. my bf hates it, thinks it's too blingy, oh well, i think it's cute

Lol..blingy.
It's not like you bought it for HIM to wear :rolleyes: :lol:

twiggers said:
LOL...do you add a scarf to your bags?
What kinds of scarfs do you buy?
What bags do you add them too?

So far I have 2 scarfs...a Gucci and a Hermes. I have the gucci on my speedy, and I'm debating about whether a scarf would look good on a BV.

I think Hermes scarfs are my next addiction:love:

I have one that i put on my black bag and my denim baggy and tried it out on my Mc but its too much for that bag.

if anyone wants to know how to use scarves, hermes has a really good guide that you could download on their website. just go to hermes.com and click on women, click on scarf, click on "playtime with your scarf" and you can download the part 1 and part 2. =)

I have two pucci neck squares (which are a great size and easy to tie so they look "right" on bags) and just got an hermes pocket square....I use them on speedy's, BH, papillon, also on some other brand bags..... here's my new hermes on my mandarin speedy......

Attachments

• 0808062318.jpg
    0808062318.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 53