Do you relate spending $$$ to LV items.......

Its sooo true!!!!!:nuts:

But it works in weird ways for me...since LV.....some things like skincare and other personal stuff seems less expensive...since I say to myself.....well if I can spend that much on my bag...I could do it...

Then...when it comes to bags...I saw a Coach bag once and said to my DH..."Can you believe that it costs $400 for that bag??? Thats crazy...Id rather buy an LV..".....He looked at me in the weirdest way and just shook his head....:P

Yes, I do this all the time! My friends were talking bout another friend with big tattoo on his back and the cost of that was $1,200. I screamed out, dang, I can buy two speedys with that money and have the pleasure of no pain :roflmfao: . And I totally feel ya on the Coach bag. I won't spend a $300 on the bag, but will spend $285 on a pochette. I don't get this logic either. :shrugs:

ALL THE TIME !!! :yes:

I always think, if I spend a large sum of money.. this could have been Louis Vuitton !! :graucho: Unfortunately, with fixed costs like school.. it could be a MASSIVE Vuitton shopping spree, but education may be more important, haha.

I do this all the time too! That's why I decided to save for 3 bags & few more accessories & then I need to focus on my spring/summer wardrobe - hopefully :sweatdrop:
As for my spending since I don't have a J-O-B...
I decided to charge anything I order from Elux on my mothers credit card b/c I know I will def give her the money. If I order it on my own card - forgetaboutit! I forget about what I owe and look for something else to buy. There's only one downfall to that - she knows how much everything is now. I use to lie to her about the prices just so I wouldn't hear her mouth.
This is one expensive addiction:yes:

OMG I can totally relate. I live in Cal and gas is around $3.10 in my City. My boyfriend thinks I am nuts as I will drive 10 miles to the next City as there gas prices are $2.87. I tell him its cheaper and I am saving money. While the next day I went and purchased the LV leopard stephen for $4,300. Now whats the logic in that?

It is SO TRUE!!! I do it all the time. Every time I spend money I think about what bag I could be getting instead. I was just at Coach tonight and I was looking at their new Legacy bags for $600-$800 and I thought that is what I just paid for my BH the other night I rather have an LV than a Coach. Yes, the Coach Legacy line is beautiful but geez it is not a LV. Most people just see the Coach Legacy bags and assume it is just a regular Coach bag no one ever thinks that about LV.