Do you regret your Wrist Tattoo?

I think as others posted that it can depend on the line of work you are in and your willingness to cover it up.

I have a small tattoo on the inside of my left wrist and a small tattoo between the "web" part of thumb and pointer finger on my right. I do get some weird looks from time to time but I think more than anything it's my classic dress with the tattoos that throws people off. I say if it's something YOU love, go for it. I also have other small tattoos in more hidden spots but these were chosen for the particular area where I placed them and meant to be seen by me daily.

No! I have roman numeral on my right wrist and I love them. They are in a spot where I can wear a wide bracelet or my watch and you wouldnt see them. All my tattoos (other then my ankle) are placed so you can hide them.

I actually just got a wrist tattoo 2 weeks ago. I love it! I picked the spot because I usually wear watches and bracelets so it will sometimes be covered but I can uncover it when I want to.

Attachments

• P8140788.JPG
    P8140788.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 11,889
  • P8160826.JPG
    P8160826.JPG
    293 KB · Views: 3,885
I actually just got a wrist tattoo 2 weeks ago. I love it! I picked the spot because I usually wear watches and bracelets so it will sometimes be covered but I can uncover it when I want to.

I really like that! Okay, be honest, how bad did it hurt? I only have one tattoo (ankle) & would love a couple more but still have vivid memories of the pain (I almost passed out). I think I'd like one on my wrist, but heard it's one of the more sensitive places to get one. My SIL is a tattoo artist and said it really depends on the person and their pain threshold. Is that your only tattoo?

I really like that! Okay, be honest, how bad did it hurt? I only have one tattoo (ankle) & would love a couple more but still have vivid memories of the pain (I almost passed out). I think I'd like one on my wrist, but heard it's one of the more sensitive places to get one. My SIL is a tattoo artist and said it really depends on the person and their pain threshold. Is that your only tattoo?
Thanks. It was my first tattoo. It hurt but nothing insane, it felt like a cat scratching me. THe softer areas hurt a little more. I have a pretty good pain tolerance from piercings. I probably squeesed my husband hand 3 times from it hurting. At the time I was like how the heck do people keep getting these, tattoos in general but my artist said after its done you forget the pain and I think he was right.

I have both my wrists tattooed and don't regret it at all! My first one I got about 3 years ago, and the other I got 2 years ago. I'm almost sad that I don't have more arms, because I really love the placement! :lol:

aasshh said:
I have both my wrists tattooed and don't regret it at all! My first one I got about 3 years ago, and the other I got 2 years ago. I'm almost sad that I don't have more arms, because I really love the placement! :lol:

Same here!! I was just telling a friend that I wished I could grow a third arm.

No. I can show them when I want to show them and cover them when I want to cover them.

(Left Wrist)
001-14.jpg

(Right Wrist)
001-8.jpg

I have one on each wrist (heart locket outline on one, dark pink bow on the other), I don't regret either of them. :smile: Mostly because they are pretty easy to cover up, so with this in mind, I don't feel too bothered about them.

Not a single person regrets their wrist tattoos in this thread as of yet. Im wondering if things will be different 10, 20 or 30 years from now. Thats why I cannot muster the balls to get a tattoo. I get so bored of things and looking at the same things.. I do drastic hair color changes every few months and I'd probably cry if I had to look at the same tattoo in an obvious place everyday. I could probably do a thigh tattoo but really dont like the idea of something being there forever. People say to do something meaningful.. there is nothing meaningful I want to get tattooed on me lol. I think tattoos look awesome on other people, DH has a bunch of them on his neck, head and arms.. but I just dont think they are for me.

I'd like to know people's thoughts in 10-40 years from now too. This is the exact reason why I haven't taken the plunge either!