Do you prefer to buy new or used LV items?

I enjoy new from LV boutique or eluxury. But some items that I want are no longer available so I will try ebay or let trade and have always received the dust bag.

Boutique is always my first choice but I have no problems buying used ones from a reputable seller either. It all depends on the condition of the used goods...they have to be near mint condition. Either new or used, I still love them because most of the used ones are discontinued items that I really wanted way back when but wasn't able to get them then.

I'd prefer new...unless I'm trying to get my hands on an old and pricey item (Oscar Waltz :drool: ) then I check on ebay in hopes of finding an authentic used one to save some money...

I wouldn't mind with used but in good condition not by abusing use or poor cond. :Push:
If you not comfy with used, search 2nd in like new or nearly new cond. LT sometimes have 2nd but in new cond.

I am a cheapskate in real life. I honestly do not know how I make this LV thing okay in my mind, haha. So, anything to save me money ... all of my bags but one are used and all but one are in great condition!

i buy mostly new, but have a couple of pre-owned items as well. Sometimes you can get things on ebay for hundreds less, which means you can buy more. I tend to buy LE on ebay if I can't get it new.

I would prefer to buy brand new but when items are discontinued you cant! I have a new damier 25 speedy but I purchased a pre loved neo fuschia speedy. It is great cond. though, you wouldnt even know it was 2nd hand! xx
I dont think it matters!

so far all of my lv purchases's been new from boutique...but I'm not against buying pre-owned if it's dc'ed item or hard to find ones. I actually thought about getting a miroir speedy on ebay but I couldn't justify their marked up price so I didn't. I'll probably get cerises speedy tho when I get my bonus check in june.

I would like to buy new, not for a reason like not liking used bags, but because there is more of an option and less hassle to return if I don't like the item once I've seen it IRL...

I would love to have only new from the boutique, but when I can get more than one item for the same price as only one, I don't mind getting them pre-owned. I am very choosey about checking for authenticity though!

I have only and will continue to only purchase new LV items directly from LV, the LV boutiques or from Elux.
I don't like to buy used items in general. I only purchase 'used' when it comes to antiques or collectibles. That's just my preference.