Hermès

Do You Prefer Size 30 or 35 Birkin?

birkinbaby Posted By birkinbaby Posted Mar 12, 2006

1. The 40 is very big! It is good for over night.I have put 2 pairs of shoes 2 pants and 4 tops plus make-up bag .I am 5'10" with out shoes.

2. 30 for me.

3. I carry the 35cm as my everyday bag and I love it. Sometimes it gets a little heavy but I carry a lot of stuff and couldn't have a smaller bag.

4. [​IMG]
    Do you know if the one she's carrying is a 35??

5. Tks ASA for your suggestion...the problem is I can only get my hands on a 30 and 35 and not a 40...so I am not sure if the 40 is going to be huge on me.. I think to be safe, i will stick with a 35 as I worry the bigger the bag, the more I put and my shoulder can't handle...I am alreay getting back pain!!

6. I always thought that a 35 would be too big, and I was a 30 girl.

I was mistaken -- I love 35s for work. It fits everything without being too big

7. Kate's is a 35, and, believe it or not, it's Box calf, which goes to show how it softens over time!

8. Tks Duna...the bag looks sooo soft..

9. Wow, a box calf, really?? Do you think this will happen to a 30cm too?

10. Nana1025--true, 40 is heavy, esp in clemence. upsideis it makes my 35 seem light as a feather! I still vote for 35 for you. Good luck!

11. asa: You rock that 40 Birkin very very well! :jammin:

12. I like both 30 and 35. I tend to wear 35 with jeans and more casual clothing. For more formal occasions, or when I wear a dress, I usually carry the 30.

13. I completely agree. Even her SA said so. I could tell he had this sense of pride seeing Asa carry it so well.

14. I know I am going to sound nutty, I prefer the 30 and the 32. But lately, I have been thinking about the 35, just becos it's good to have a different size, kind of to have an all around collection :sweatdrop: (I am blaming on that fuschia ostrich 35 :heart:)

15. If you use it and thrash it like Kate Moss does with hers, yes. My 30cm Choc Box is my throw-around, so it has already developed batwings. Give it a year or two, I think my Choc Box can lie flat on its side!