Do you prefer signature or all leather?

I prefer leather. I was all about signature when I was younger. The Legacy leather collection is actually what brought me back to Coach. I absolutely love it! I may purchase a signature stripe tote soon, though.

I tend to prefer the leather, but once in a while I love signature. I have a signature in red and I like it for the size.

Most of the time I like the look and durability of leather (the pond and sable colors are beautiful!) But some bags for their shape to me, look better in canvas. I love the med carly bag in the black canvas. I tried the leather, and it just didn't look as refined in that case- something about the shape of the purse. So.. a little of both. Just er on the subtle side with the labels.

I prefer signature just cause I don't like leather (the material itself). However this didn't stop me from owning several leather pieces from Coach. I've learned to love leather but still prefer signature.

So far I find myself drawn to leather pieces mainly. Though I do like some of the signature, more for accessories. I particularly like the signature ponytail scarves. I'm dying for one and will have to get one of those soon!

leather!!!! Out of the 12 or so Coach bags i own 10 are leather and 2 are signature. Don't get me wrong I like the signature, but I can tell a Coach bag without all the C's showing. Leather doesn't scream Coach at you, but if you're a lover like we are then you know your Coach bags when you see them!! There was a lady at the movies with a black leather Mia satchel and I immediately wanted one. It was perfect!!

I preferred signiture until the Legacy Leather Satchel came out and I *had* to have it!! Otherwise I have all signiture pieces, along with a patchwork tote and a stripe shoulder bag from 3 years ago. Now I lust after the smaller Legacy shoulder bag...

Leather all the way! Out of my 17 bags, I have 1 signature. But I do like the blk/blk signature or the choc/choc one. I like when they are the same color and you can't really see the signature unless you REALLY look.
Anyway, Leather is classic and I love it!

God I love them both but I tend to lean more towards the leather for bags, and sig for accessories. Tho some of the Legacy Bags look GREAT with that Sig/Leather trim combo but I always end up getting a full leather bag.

Being a very long time Coach nut I'm a leather fan. I own 2 sigs out of my whole collection (with a scribble and a few fabrics thrown in).

I like signatures though for colors that I wouldn't normally carry or am scared to get the leather really dirty. I want a signature trimmed in white and/or red because it would not seem so blinding.

I don't mind the logo either way because I too can spot a real Coach with or without.