Do you prefer gold or silver hardware on your bags?

1. I prefer silver hardware instead of gold. How about you?
  2. Depending on the color of the bag. I prefer silver but gold can look awesome on some colors.
  3. Hi Ho Silver! for sure! for some reason i think gold is just too flashy for my personality... i think it's kinda cheapy looking... although on some things i'm sure i'd like it...
  4. Depends on the bag. Right now most of my bags have silver/palladium hardware.

5. I feel the same way! I will buy gold though it it is not shiney (like brass).
  6. It depends on the color of the bag and the quality of the hardware. I like the brushed subdued gold hardware on my H-H bag. I generally prefer brass hardware (like classic Balenciaga) because it's subtle and works with anything.
  7. I prefer silver hardware.
  8. I feel the same. Gold feels old to me, and silver seems younger looking and more chic.
  9. i LOOOOVE gold hardware on bags - but i do admit to being a tad flashy with my fashions, so.... :wlae:
  10. I prefer silver.
  11. It really depend on the bag, on it's color etc. so it's preatty hard to say :smile:
  12. Like everyone else, it really depends on the bag...but I love gold!!
  13. Silver. But I also prefer silver jewelry over gold jewelry, so I guess I am just a silver kind of girl :yes:
  14. Definitely silver. In fact no matter how much I liked a bag, if it had gold on it, I couldn't use it. I've never been a fan of yellow gold.
    All my jewellery is either silver or white gold too :smile:
  15. Definitely silver hardware. I rarely wear gold anything.