Do you prefer clemence, togo or other for a 35 birkin?

?

Which skin do you prefer for a birkin 35

1. clemence

2. togo

3. other (let me know which one below!!)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Please tell me why and if you select other, which skin do you prefer? Just curious!

2. I would get Box, but then I would get EVERYTHING in Box!!!! LOL! I prefer smooth to textured leather in general. But if I have to choose between Clemence and Togo, I would choose Clemence: it's the only textured leather I like.....:yes:

3. RC, I can't choose...they are different things, with a different look/feel/use...
    But right now box is on my list...someday...

4. Clemence. I love that it has slouch to it, and it's so soft. Slouchy bags = :heart:

5. I think togo and clemence are really close, and therefore this is a close call. I suppose if you had to choose, clemence looks a little better than togo in a larger bag since the grains are a little larger and flatter and no veins. Just my opinion. I have both, I like them both.

6. I prefer clemence, specially for a larger bag in a casual style. I really like how it feels to the touch. Also, I really appreciate the fact that Birkin 35 in clemence never looks like suitcase, even on somebody on the thinner side:yes:

7. Hi! Of just togo/clemence, I'd say clemence. For the same reasons already mentioned.

But overall, I'd say box. Box is more practical in a bigger size because it doesn't "expand" as much as the other leathers, IMO.

8. Well I will speak out for Togo. I love the veining or "poetic raindrops" as my friend calls them. They remind me of rain falling on a window. It isn't as floppy as Clemence and has a shine that Clemence lacks which I also appreciate.

9. I prefer stiffer bags - box, VL, chevre.
    I do have a togo tho. It is as slouchy as I dare go!

10. CHEVRE!! Lightweight (and that's crucial for me on a 35cm) and so elegant!

11. Between togo and clemence I prefer togo because the grains are smaller. Also, it slouches less. If I have another option, I would go with box or swift because I am leaning more and more into smooth leathers. Another one would be chevre mysore so that the spine is not so obvious.

12. I prefer a more structured birkin, so my vote is for "other". I have and like chevre. I also like fjord in some colors...

13. I prefer togo. It doesn't slouch...as much.

14. Specifically with regard to a 35, I'd pick Clemence.
    I love the casual look and the slouch on the larger size. On smaller bags I like more of a variety, but I prefer the 35's to have a little slouch and softness, so Clemence is a fave on those.

15. I choose other as I think the choice of leather really depends on the choice of colour. Some colours really go well with a type of leather and vice versa.