Do you prefer Chanel classics or new styles?

1. Chanel is has always been fabulous and lately even more so with so many new styles! However as pretty as the new things are, when it comes to buying, I seem to still go for the classics. How about you??
  2. BOTH! I just love Chanel very much! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

3. I second that!!! You cant just saythat you like the classics as Chanel always makes new styles that are :drool::drool:
  4. If I had to pick, I'd say the classics. They've been around forever for a reason! :smile:
  5. BOTH, really i just cant get enough
  6. Ditto on the previous comments regarding the "classics" and I'm including the reissue and e/w in that category. I love them so that it's difficult for me to get THAT excited with most of the new styles. I do appreciate and understand the motive in creating new looks, but something about the classics is "priceless." (Yes, pun intended.)
  7. love some of the new styles, but i find myself gravitating towards the classic bags more... i want my chanels to "grow old with me", and i feel that can probably only happen with the classic styles! that said, some of the seasonal/newer styles that make me :drool: have found a place in my collection so... :lol:
  8. I love both, but there is just something about that classic flap that makes my heart skip.
  9. the classic is a must!!! ^O^ but if i can afford more chanels i wish for both. u can definitely carry the classics till ur death =D *haha* never be unfashionable :smile:
  10. new styles are great but i guess i never really found one that screamed my name so i usually stick to the classics more.
  11. Depends on my needs and the look I want to complete w/the bag. Some call for classic, some call for more contemporary. So, I have both.
  12. I guess I prefer the new styles. I'm not a real fan of the flap bags which tends to be their classic look.
  13. New styles! The classic styles are just ok to me...sorry
  14. I think I can fill my closet just with the classic Chanel bags...classic flap, GST, reissue, PST, medallion tote. However, the diamond stitch, cabas, and such are so fun for everyday!
  15. I love both also, but tend to have more classics.