Do you prefer canvas or leather?

1. When you buy LV, do you prefer leather or canvas? Or do you buy what you love and don't care? Also, which usually shows less wear?

I used to be leather-only but now I think canvas is more durable and shows less wear. What do you think?
  2. I love the canvas.
  3. I love anything Louis Vuitton.
  4. Prefer leather,especially epi:love: ,last forever!!!:biggrin:
  5. I prefer canvas
  6. I buy whatever I like, regardless of the type of material it is made of! :biggrin::love: I LOVE LOUIS VUITTON!
  7. I definatly like canvas better
  8. I love LV bags in general. I have bags that I own/like in several of the lines, whether it be leather or canvas. I more pick based on the overall - style, material, etc.
  9. As long it's LV [​IMG]it doesn't matter. I love canvas and I also love epi leather. I hope I will own suhali someday..
  10. I like the canvas, but if I had the money I'd prefer the leather.. Suhali leather !
  11. I guess it depends on what you're looking for.
    If you're looking for a bag that you can use as an everyday bag I think Canvas is a better choice, not only price wise but also durability.
    But if you're looking for an over all exceptional material, durability, and style while money not being an object, I'd say Suhali leather.
    Then you have the in between the both: Epi
  12. Wow, JoJo_LV_Lover, are those your bags? :blink: I'm turning green with jealousy :p

To answer the original question, I don't really care whether the bag is canvas or leather. I buy whichever I :heart:
  13. i like em both!
  14. Hmm I'd prefer leather, but I ain't rich enough yet lol, so I can only afford the canvas bags (well Epi is actually quite affordable, but I don't like it...I find that it's too "structured")...So up next-->my very very future SUHALI bag! lol
  15. Both! For their luggage I prefer canvas; for the bags, I prefer leather.