Do You Pray ?

1. I pray everyday !! i pray for a lot of things, my families health and well being, as well as people who are less fortunate than ourselves.

I pray for peace around the world, and for cures for various deceases.

Do you pray ?
  2. Yes, I pray everynight when I go to bed. For my family, friends, relatives. That everyone is safe, and free from illnesses and worries, etc. Also that the world is a safer place and for those going thru hard times, etc.
  3. Yes. Not everyday, but when I remember to. If I have a moment to myself I'll have a "conversation" with God. They often start off like "Sorry I haven't talked to you in a few days...". If I need anything, I'll ask for it; i.e. for God to watch over my family, friends, etc.

I also say memorized prayers at times. Like the Hail Mary, Our Father, etc.
  4. yes. i pray everyday throughout the day.
  5. i pray every night before bedtime, i am trying to pray more often. i pray for alot of things especially for my family and friends good health and happiness. i always thank the lord for everything he has given me.
  6. I don't as pray often as I should but when I do, I thank God for all the blessings he has giving my family and I. I was raised a Christian boy so I believe in God but not some of the other aspects of the religion.
  7. Yes, I pray every morning when I wake up and every night before going to sleep.

In the morning I thank GOD for letting me live to see another day, I also pray that the day is peaceful with no worries, also for my families well being.

At night I thank GOD for protecting me throughout the day. I pray for my family, for the soldiers at war, I pray that they return to their waiting families. I recently learned about my neighbor's 3 year old son being diagnosed with Leukemia so I pray that he beats his illness and to let him live a healthy fulfilling life.
  8. yes, i do.. i pray every night
  9. Nup. I don't believe there's a God.
  10. I do that too. Mine start off with, "Hey, how's it going?" and I usually pray for people's health and things I really hope happening. I ask God to watch over friends and family. (I'm more spiritual than religious.)
  11. yes. without ceasing.
  12. Yes, everyday, throughout the day. I also give thanks to God throughout the day too!:yes:
  13. yes. all the time.
  14. I try as much as I can. If something bad is going on, I always pray. I also usually do the "Now I lay me down to sleep" prayer and then the "God bless: mom, dad, oma..." :smile:
  15. I don't "pray" as much as I talk to God (as I see Him).

No offense to anyone here, but I've never been into "organized religion" because they all seem to fall into the same sort of things other organizations do: power struggles, personality conflicts, etc. In fact, I refer to myself as a Freelance Christian (meaning I'll go to anyone's church, but never seek out membership).

I see God as the sky, the sunset, puppies, flowers in the spring and all the beautiful things in our world. When I talk to God it's usually to say thank-you for all the good things He has given us. I've always tried not to "ask" Him for anything, just appreciate what He has given me/us and tell Him so.

So that's how I pray.:heart: