Do You Own The Same Bag In Different Colors?

Do you own the same bag in differnet colors?

• Yes

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.
I couldn`t get them all into one picture as the space was too cramped !

The Merlot is a bit darker, very deep red but the flash brightened it up.

I may have some more Mulberry bags to add later :yes:

parfaitamour said:
I couldn`t get them all into one picture as the space was too cramped !

The Merlot is a bit darker, very deep red but the flash brightened it up.

I may have some more Mulberry bags to add later :yes:

Great looking handbags! I have the bayswater in black that I have never carried. I was thinking of returning it. You are making me re-consider.:s

Janicemph said:
Great looking handbags! I have the bayswater in black that I have never carried. I was thinking of returning it. You are making me re-consider.:s

I think the glace black is fantastic, but then I quite like shiny things !

You could remove the Mulberry tag without cutting it, take the bag out for a short whirl with your bits & pieces in, see if you enjoy carrying it then.

BTW, I wanted the Euston but when I got one I returned it, but the Bayswater never did anything for me until I saw it in the flesh. The pictures of it always look rubbish compared to the bag (my pictures anyway).

I have a handbag website and it is amazing at the number of people that will buy a handbag and as soon it arrives they love it soooo much that they order another in a different color immediately.

I'm not wealthy enough to do that - All my expensive bags are different to some degree, although I do stay with earth colors and prefer black overwhelmingly. I love beautiful leather, there is always a new design that I covet - so I move on. More power to you if you can manage multiples.

Tanja said:
I have 2 Balenciaga cities: in ink and grenat and I have to stop myself not to buy another one in a different colour. Before I got bitten by the bbag bug I would have never considered to buy the same style in different colours but now...
I know that the 2 cities will get another city sister sometime.

same here:yes:

I only wish I had an ark ! For now, since I have a limited, limited student budget - I'm focusing on variety. But whatever works for you, is whatever works ! :yes:

I have two MJ multipockets in spearmint and honey and two LV epi pochettes in black and red. I will probably get a few more doubles as I really like some of my bags and love different colors!

i don't necessarily buy the same style in different colors but i do buy the LV Monogram Canvas in different styles.. oh, but wait, i have 3 pouchettes: a cherry blossom, multicolor, and a cerises.. so maybe i do buy the same bag in different colors! :P

This is SO funny--I am having the exact same discussion right now with two of my friends. One thinks I'm crazy to have the Muse in 2 colors (not to mention my 5 b'bag classiques) when there are so many other designers are out. The other thinks multiples make perfect sense.

i have four LV Speedies, two LV Vernis Bedfords and two LV Papillons which are from different lines. to me each and every bag is different in its own way :yes:.