Do you own a white bag?

I own a white clutch, if you can believe it -- and I adore it. It is the CLUTCH ME by Belen Echandia. www.belenechandia.com It is SOOOO chic! Goes with jeans -- and goes with all black night on the town. I figured it would be a safe investment to have a white clutch, because, it is small. It is very matte white, almost grey looking, so I can't say that it is white white. I adore it and don't baby it at all. The leather is very resistant and marvelous.

I loooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeee chanel white bags., yours is gorgy...I own two, one pure white, one cream, I too spray them before use and have had no problems :heart:H

I have a white chanel bag. If you take care of it regularly it's not so hard to keep clean. I alway spray my light bags with a water/dirt protection spray. It really helps to keep her clean and whipe off some light dirt.
I think a white bag is a must in the summer! ;)

I have a ivory white bag and only one! I would never spend a lot of money on any white bag. It's also more of a spring/summer bag for me. That RM matinee with the rosewash is tempting though :P

I'm thinking about that bag too. I wonder how gold it is in person.

I love the look of a white bag with jeans but that is a disaster waiting to happen. I have a white Kooba Nishia that got denim transfer on it-- it also yellowed from being in the sun. I didn't know about Wilson's two years ago-- hadn't discovered tPF!

I have 3 Ivory Koobas, Sienna, Lucy and Marcelle...

I live in a hot, sunny place and they look good with light clothes..unfortunately, they're a total pain to keep clean and I find they don't get used as much as they should, because you always have to worry about what you're wearing with them...no black t-shirts, no jeans, no navy...

I am the happy owner of the Celine Boogie Transat Satchel in Bone. I just wipe it clean with a slightly damp washcloth (very lightly!) if I get any color transfer from denim, dirt, etc. For a high-maintenance looking bag it is fairly low maintenance.

I have an off-white (parchment) Coach shoulder tote. It's actually really easy to keep clean. I just wipe it with a baby wipe or damp cloth. I even let my cat play in it. *lol* She loves getting into my bags.

Bags007.jpg

LOL No can do! I cant own a white bag! Im the kind of girl who spills drinks, gets her purse tassles in the ketchup, and somehow manages to get a pen mark on just about anything!

I absolutely love winter white bags in the winter. I wear them constantly, and I have never had any more trouble keeping them looking good than anything else. Coach pebbled leather wears particularly well, it can be wiped clean, and it won't break the bank if it get used up. I think they look so pretty with the wools and dark colors of winter. Especially black. It's a great look IMO.

i have a coach winter white hobo that somehow doesnt get dirty...and a white pliages handbag from longchamp. the longchamp one does get dirty, but i wash right in the machine...doesnt get any easier than that :okay: