Do you own a Burberry Quilted jacket?

I have a fitted one with the snaps - it's cute! Perfect for fall weather. The quality is only so-so though - I've had mine for a year, and there's some pilling on the cuffs and a couple of loose threads in the quilting.

oh, I think I know which one you are talking about, I saw it on sale recently in several colors.. I think the quality is so-so b/c it's sadly made in China...

omg I looove mine. I got it for christmas 2 years ago.
mine is the newer brighter red..its such a delicious color. It's the perfect fall and spring jacket because its so lightweight! And i just love that I can dress it up or dress it down.

I dont know if I'll ever buy another one though. I think 2 for me, would be excessive just becuase I should invest more in thicker, warmer jacket.

Oh and did you know that they will replace the coat if the threading comes out? A friend of mine was wearing her old one at the Burberry in Somerset Mall (outside of Detroit) and the SA was so appaled that the threads were falling out that she she just gave my friend a new one! So should your Burberry ever start to look less than par, talk to your SA!

Hi do you know if its only the Burberry store that does that b/c I bought mine from Nordstrom's last yr and I was really disappointed when some of my threading came out. Thanks!

I bought my first quilted jacket on 2ND markdown recently. It doesn't usually get extremely cold in Dallas so it should be perfect for winter. Can't wait to wear it. I'm worried about it looking worn quickly so I'll be extra careful with it.

Attachments

• Edensen Quilted Jacket.jpg
    Edensen Quilted Jacket.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 260
Oh it's pretty! Can i ask you how much it was?

Thanks, I'm in love with the bold color. I bought it from Neiman Marcus on 1st markdown at $237. Then, I was browsing Saks online and the price didn't show until you clicked on the jacket. Only that color was on sale at $158. I think they may still have LG and XL available.

:yahoo:^^^^ THANKS SO MUCH!!!!! I just bought one:yahoo:

What a great deal. I figured if I do not like it I have a Saks right down the street I can always return it. But I am sure I will love it since I love my black contance quilted burberry jacket

Yeah, when you see the jacket on the main page it does not show it has been marked down but then when you click on it, it shows the markdown. I also found a coupon code for free shipping... YAY

Thanks, I'm in love with the bold color. I bought it from Neiman Marcus on 1st markdown at $237. Then, I was browsing Saks online and the price didn't show until you clicked on the jacket. Only that color was on sale at $158. I think they may still have LG and XL available.
Love this color-blue, but I've never bought Burberry coats, so not sur on the sizing?????, I'm a 10-12 size , could I get a XL , AND WOULD IT WORK?:confused1:
How 'bout the inside what color burberry?
Thanks, I'm in the south as well so this would be perfect

Love this color-blue, but I've never bought Burberry coats, so not sur on the sizing?????, I'm a 10-12 size , could I get a XL , AND WOULD IT WORK?:confused1:
How 'bout the inside what color burberry?
Thanks, I'm in the south as well so this would be perfect

I am about the same size. I bought both a large and xl. I found a code for free shipping, in the deals and steals forum. I am pretty sure the code was freeship. So I figured I would buy both sizes and just return one. I have a Saks right down the street so it is no big deal.

I have a black one (different style) and the inside is the traditional brown Burberry plaid.

My black one is less fitted then the blue one and it is a large so that is why I was not sure about this one since it seems more fitted.