do you mix designers??

Am I the only freak :P who likes to match? LOL. For me, personally, yes I think it's tacky. But other people can totally rock it. I'm also one of those people who won't mix metals either (which is what has stopped me from getting a Chloe).

I carry my Hayden-Harnett carry all pouch and coin purse in my coach bag. Color wise they match and I love my HH stuff so love to carry them! I am not so fussy concerning things being the same designer wise but I do like the colors to go together nicely.

While I've had bags where I've loved the designs so much that I had to get a matching wallet, I do not usually match. I coordinate, but don't match. I think that mixing designers and/or monograms with solids is common and very acceptable. Sometimes when things obviously go together, they get too much of a cheesy matchy-matchy feel for me, and I try to avoid that.

I never match my wallet to my purse in terms of designers. To me it looks too contrived and fashion-victimish if the purse and wallet actually come from the same line/design. Same designer would be ok, as long as they're not from the same line. I also don't care for matching jewelry - matching earrings, bracelets, necklaces, etc. To me it looks unimaginative. But to each their own. :yes:

I always mix and I don't think that's tacky at all. In my Balenciaga black First, I have my Gucci wallet, LV coin pouch, Coach cell phone case, and Coach keychain. I love to mix designers!

I also prefer mixing to having everything matchy-matchy...it shows you have some creativity! Sometimes when I put my canvas Gucci change purse in the matching purse I feel a bit silly.

I never match my wallet to my purse in terms of designers. To me it looks too contrived and fashion-victimish if the purse and wallet actually come from the same line/design. Same designer would be ok, as long as they're not from the same line. I also don't care for matching jewelry - matching earrings, bracelets, necklaces, etc. To me it looks unimaginative. But to each their own. :yes:

ITA! That's why I hate how my wallet matches with my handbags! But, I love this wallet too much...it holds a lot and it's compact. *sigh*

But when I carry my dooney tassel tote, I have my LV wallet inside. :smile: People tend to be shocked when I take out my LV wallet from my dooney purse.