Do you match your bags...

1. to your outfits? or do you work with your outfit to match your bag??? :amuse:

If my bag is new, then I will wear outfits to match the bag. Otherwise, its vice versa :yes:

How bout you ladies and gents?

2. ^^^^^^same here!:p

3. Me too!:yes:

4. Oh good. I am not alone! I thought I was a dork for doing that - lol!

5. ditto!

6. I definitely do. Can't wear a red bag and a green sweater at the same time. Not pretty.

7. I shop for clothes to match my bags.:smile:

8. Everything has to match as a whole. If it matches and looks right, off I go!

9. Absolutely, my Hubby thinks I'm crazy.

10. Of course, otherwise the outfit just doesn't look right. Thank goodness for black bags :biggrin:

11. It depends! If I want to wear a certain bag and it's, for example, brown, I would try and work around that color. But if I don't care what I wear (just something to go to the mall with), I'd grab a bag that works with my casual outfit.

12. Well, my sister and mom think I am nuts when I try to look for clothes to match my bags as opposed to just grabbing a bag to work with my outfit!

13. Ummm....I match my bags to the "event" of the day lol...eg. school= wearing batignolleH, and usually my clothes are just......(how can I put this....lol.....ummm....) ....everywhere lol. But I do tend to buy one main Winter jacket according to its colour so that it's easier to match and most of the time it's white, then I always wear jeans, and voila! lol I'm all set to go out in my region where Winter is ~70% of the year lol.

14. I have a hard time figuring out what pair of jeans to wear for the day =(

15. i have to match!
    even my wallet has to match the bag too