Do you love your HAC?

I believe that sz 28 will be very nice as well. I haven't tried it on yet. Size 32 is not as big as birkin 35. Have both 32 and 28 will be great!!! :yes::tup:

Royal Yes there is enough room to stick your arm through. :smile:

I find this is true only without a heavy coat (and my arms are on the stick-y side). Even then the handles only just go to my elbow. It is def. not as easy or mentally effortless (for me) as the Birkin handles.

But I LOVE the shape more.....sigh.

I think the only way to consider a HAC is that it's a hand-held bag. Mine would slide up the arm to the elbow while wearing a long sleeve tee-shirt, a cotton shirt and a one to two-ply sweater but it was rare for me to use it that way. Anything more bulky required me to actually place the bag where I wanted it past my wrist and it really doesn't fit over a bulky coat at the elbow.

That being said, I would buy another HAC again in a heartbeat!!! I love them and the little amount of manipulating that needs to be done to use it at the elbow is well worth it!!! It's truly a slimming, sexy, feminine bag.....I would LOVE to find one in Etoupe for the Spring/Summer. I wouldn't put it down!!!!!!

I think the only way to consider a HAC is that it's a hand-held bag. Mine would slide up the arm to the elbow while wearing a long sleeve tee-shirt, a cotton shirt and a one to two-ply sweater but it was rare for me to use it that way. Anything more bulky required me to actually place the bag where I wanted it past my wrist and it really doesn't fit over a bulky coat at the elbow./quote]

S'Mom - is this true even of the 36 HAC? I thought the handles were longer?

Yay for the 36 HAC! I love mine too.

Piaffe, the 36 HAC handles are slightly shorter than the 35 Birkin's. I don't have the bags with me at the moment to measure, but I'd say it would be 2-3 inches. I can put my forearm through the HAC handles no problem (and I'm not tiny).

oops - my question was answered! Hmmm... I will have to rethink my 36 HAC vs 40 Birkin debate - I am 5'11 and it is important for me to be able to wear my bag on my arm - not just as a handbag...

Yeah, love the HAC 28....and the handles have never seemed to be an issue for me.

HermesHAC28b.jpg

Although I have only had my 28cm HAC for a short time, I absolutely love it! The handles really aren't much of an issue for me either. I tend to wear my bags on my wrist, or handheld, and like S'Mom said- the HAC can be worn on the crook of your arm if placed there. It truly is a remarkable bag!!!