Do you love this?

1. I think this is gorgeous but none of the outlets that I've called have it. It's Cole Haan and I really want it but I guess I can't have it. I'm too chicken to eBay again so I'm out of luck.:shrugs: Pic from eBay
    cole haan wallet.jpg
  2. Did you try their website or other online boutiques? It's really lovely!
  3. Very striking - would definitely call the main office and see what you can find as it is usually possible to track things down. . .I'll keep my eyes open for you too.
  4. I called a few of the outlets and since I didn't know the name or the style numbers I didn't have any luck at all. It's not listed on the Cole Haan website either. Thanks for looking out though.
  5. It's lovely. There are many Cole Haan fans here. Maybe when they get to read your post they might be able to help you.

Edited: According to one of the eBay links, it's the Kayla zip around wallet?

Meanwhile, using the awesome grechenscloset's designer listing, we can find a list of online boutiques that sell Cole Haan.
  6. Cole Haan has some really cool stuff but often times they are over looked. I like this piece you posted. I think you should get it.
  7. I'm a big Cole Haan fan--good luck! I hope you can find one.
  8. Good luck, that's a cutie - keep your eye out here, you might be able to find it at a price you can afford.

Purse miracles do happen!
  9. It's lovely!!!
  10. It's nice! I'm sure with the right outfit would look fantastic :nuts:
  11. I called the main office and left a message, told them what I was looking for and someone called me back today! Not only did they track down the wallet but a matching coin purse too. I should have 'em early next week!
  12. I found this pic on Ebay and I bet this is the "matching coin purse/keyfob" and you know what? This is FUGLY! What am I supposed to do with it? Just throw it in my bag cause it matches the wallet? Ugh!

Please don't be offended if you happen to own this but I just don't like it. That's what I get for ordering stuff and having no idea what it actually is.
    Cole Haan coin purse.jpg
  13. Not for me!
  14. love it! not seen anything by this designer before - thanks!:smile: