Do you LOVE LOVE your white jumbo?

1. :yahoo:I'm still a little shaky because I just purchased one over the phone with an SA at Saks NY. I never do that!!! I've never even seen this bag in person, BUT I knew I wanted a flap b4 increase and I already have too much black. Hopefully I will love it! It "seemed" like a pretty good deal. Pre-increase price, no tax, and a $300 EGC. Just wanted to share my excitement with you, I have no idea when it will get here but will def. post pics! But please tell me all about your little one and how much you love her...
  2. I have the med. dark white in the hybrid style. I love it. I never thought I would own a white bag, but she is perfect!
  3. Is that the one Nicky Hilton carries a lot as well? (think I saw pics of it in the ref.library) I totally LOVE that one. I'm so jeaulous! Can't wait to see the pics...
  4. YUP! I have one and love it! You will love yours too. trust me:tup:
  5. I have it and still love it as much as the day I got it. :heart: It's one of 2 bags that I will NEVER sell! Congrats and please post modeling pics when she arrives.
  6. Congrats sheanabelle - you're going to LOVE it!!!! I don't have a jumbo, but I just adore my medium... :love: :love:
  7. Congrats on your new bag!
    I don't have the jumbo, mine is the med size and I l:heart:ve her! I don't think you'll regret it. Here's a pic of my med to remind you of her...while you're waiting for yours to come in. :p

8. THe jumbo caviar flap is so pretty. I just ordered one from Saks. I have the medium in white tweed also
  9. I LOVE mine so much that I bought one in the medium size too!! Its a totally different look and function so in my mind it was justified lol.
  10. Ohhh, congrats Sheana!! :yahoo: I don't have a Jumbo, but like Savannah, I love my medium soft caviar hybrid flap! :heart: It's a given you'll look gorgeous with your new baby... can't wait to see pics! :tup:
  11. Sheana- which Saks and SA did u use? I'm thinking about ordering too to save on tax. Tia.
  12. i ABSOLUTELY LOVE! my dark white jumbo with the new chain!! sooo much that i'm thinking of getting one in pure white ( am i crazy?). Anyhow you will love it lots! it is gorgeous!
  13. The med white cavier is my first one(bought it because NIKKY HILTON though).

I LOVE IT AS HELL :smile:
  14. I agree you will love the white - I don't have a jumbo either, I have the med. white caviar classic flap...but I can confirm I love that white bag. It was my first Chanel, now I could never be without it.Enjoy your white bag - you will love it!:tup:
  15. Oh I may be too late with the info but I used John ( i think that's what he said, lol) at Saks NYC...I have the ext. # if you need it.