Do you love Juicy???

Shyloo said:
Why anyone would want to run around with "juicy" on their butt is beyond me.

:throwup: I hate it when the butt of someones pants says something. I don't own a pair of juicy pants, but, if I ever do, they will be wordless!!

I think it's a horrible trend just to get attnetion to your butt. :yucky: Whats worse is the older women who are severly overweight who wear the pants that say "Cuite" and such on them. That bothers me, and, the young kids that wear them, some of them about 2 or so. I'm sorry, but, with all the pedophiles out there, my child would NOT be leaving the house with a pair of pants that read "Juicy" on them

OMG! I loved juicy soooo much until about a month ago. I started obsessing over it when I was 14 (i'm 18 now) and have amassed a serious collection. It is so comfortable. I know its expensive but to be honest I don't really care. Maybe now that I would probably have to start paying for it I might not be as partial to buying it. I don't mind wearing the tees but I'm starting to go off my tracksuits, I don't think that they embody the more mature, stylish look I am going for now that I am 18. I still get loads of compliments on my collection. Its still something pretty covetted in my 'clique' but I'm getting over it now. I want a cashmere one, then I'm done I think. I still wear the tees with a pair of Seven for all mankinds and I think that look is still pretty hot. I don't think I would stop buying the tees. I actually just bought one on Saturday.

Hey guys
For everyone looking for the velour hoodies etc.. they are all up on revolveclothing.com... most colours and sizes.. i have 3 sitting in my shopping cart... but im only going to get one... and i have the last HOT PINK in a SMALL.... and they are soooo much cheaper compared to how much they go for here in AUS..

believe it or not, i have not even ONE piece of juicy clothing! all I have from the brand are 2 pairs of socks & a purse. :nuts: Maybe I really should get on board and purchase a hoodie/track suit to lounge around in.. :yes:

I have 1 terry track suit, 1 velour track suit, and 1 blazer. The back of the blazer has a heart on the bottom, so cute!

I got these all on sale since I would never pay retail. Just purchased the track suits but not sure if I should keep one or both.

digby723 said:
:throwup: I hate it when the butt of someones pants says something. I don't own a pair of juicy pants, but, if I ever do, they will be wordless!!

I think it's a horrible trend just to get attnetion to your butt. :yucky: Whats worse is the older women who are severly overweight who wear the pants that say "Cuite" and such on them. That bothers me, and, the young kids that wear them, some of them about 2 or so. I'm sorry, but, with all the pedophiles out there, my child would NOT be leaving the house with a pair of pants that read "Juicy" on them

I completely agree with you there digby. I'm not a Juicy fan :throwup: In the UK, wearing Juicy is a bit "chavvy". Chavs are low class people who wear fake Burberry, tracksuits ( Juicy is usually the tracksuit of choice- probably fake) and a lot of bling. And, I find the clothes a bit overpriced for what you get. Their T shirts are nice and soft though. My husband calls the brand "Juicy Coochie" hee, hee!

i used to wear a ton of juicy but know i only wear it when i have my period cuz it's so comfy. I grew out of the wearing sweats stage otherwise i would still be buying it. Juicy is still my sweat suit of choice.

I'm expecting a Louis V cashmere v-neck any day now. :smile: I'm not crazy about their stuff, for the most part -- as far as jogging suits go, Lululemon Athletica is my brand of choice. I do like their cashmere hoodies, however. So soft!