Do you like your Ravello GM?

1. I am trying to decide on a fall handbag. It will be my 2nd LV. I have been looking at the Illovo on here and eLuxury, but now the Ravello GM has caught my eye.

I wondered how those of you who have it like it. I am usually a small bag girl, so I think the size is okay for me.

2. I'm also interested in the answer to this question. I am also a small bag girl, and recently bought the Ravello PM. I love it, but I may exchange it for the GM or Marais because I'm thinking I may want a larger shoulder bag.

I was originally going to get the Illovo PM, but prefer the Ravello PM. The Illovo PM has more room than the Ravello PM, however I didn't like how it loses its shape so easily; I prefer more structured bags.

Good luck!

Melissa

3. Thanks Melissa, I know someone posted pictures of hers, but can't remember who. Hopefully, we'll get some response.

As I said, I've been debating about the Illovo. I kind of want an unstructured bag, but I usually like a structured bag and can't get two right now. I'll have to go to a store and check them out, I guess.