Do you like versace?

1. Do you like Versace bags and accesories?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I absolutly adore the white bag they have in at the moment, I think its a special edition? It's absultly perfect and on my "want list".

3. i love the Metallic Monogram Bag. i'm thinking of getting it when i go to Manhattan in 3 weeks, but i'll have to see it for myself first

[​IMG]

swoon with me...

4. That bag is absolutely beautiful to me, its on my wish list as well but I doubt I will ever have the money for one. Its so pretty in red too.

5. I used to love it long2 time ago, back in the 90s.... but I guess now is it to bling2?

6. Some of the Versace bags are gorgeous, and some are just a little too over the top for my taste.

7. The one i'm talking about loks like this but its beautiful white leather, Amazing.

8. that bag is just TDF :love:

9. Are you kidding? I love Versace. Thank you for starting this thread. Anyway, here is one of my favorite bags. It's from Versace. Also, I can post some of my Versace dresses if you want. I even have a Versace Atelier dress. I asked for one after I saw Angelina wearing a leather Versace Atelier dress. I wanted a leather dress so bad after I saw Angelina wearing one. I love it! I haven't worn it yet though. My cousin's wedding is on May 10. So, I think I'll wear it then.

[​IMG]

10. Versace is so-so for me. I think that many of its designs are too extravagant and over the top for daily use. High, High prices toos. No wonder Versace is undergoing "restructuring"

11. Well, Versace made a comeback in late 2004. Now, it's very high up there. I'm talking about the apparel. Unfortunately, their bags and accessories don't get a lot of credit. It's the same with Dolce & Gabbana comeback. They had a comeback in 2003 after a long hiatus. They were hot, hot, hot in the mid-90s. To be precise, their peak was 1995-1996. After that, the company kinda declined after being too overrated. But, it came back with a bang 3 years ago. I remember when I was 9 in 1996, I wanted a Dolce & Gabbana t-shirt so bad. My mom was sooo into the brand. So, she got me an extra small Dolce & Gabbana logo t-shirt. It was still too loose. LOL! Anyway, it's the same with the bags. At first, Dolce bags were not that "in demand." Now, they're kinda hot. This season, I only bought one Dolce bag. I don't like their bag designs a lot this season. But, Dolce & Gabbana is definitely my favorite clothes brand. I'm addicted! It's probably the most clothes I own and buy from a single fashion house.

12. Oh, OF COURSE!! :nuts: I Love Versace. I always watch shows of Versace, it's so perfect and beautiful. And you should take that perfect bag at the weeding ;)))

13. So great :biggrin: it's limited luxurious collection of accesories.

and here are great pics of great VERSACE bags and shoes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. I love the clothes. I'm not too familiar with the bags.

15. Me too. And it's only just small part of Versace clothes of Imperium VERSACE. :smile: