Do you like to "just look?"

1. Or do you have to have money when you go out to shop? No window-shopping and dreaming for you?

2. I like window shopping and figuring out what I want. One time I can go to the mall and figure out what I like, compare contrast. I feel comfortable doing so.

3. I really wish I could just "window shop" Dont get me wrong I have tried, but fail every time!

4. love to window shop. sometimes, that's all that's needed for "retail therapy"

though I admit, I've been known to cave and pull out the credit card :shame:

5. I just like to shop period! Whether it's just looking or it's buying :p

6. I like to window shop sometimes but If I don't have the money I avoid it.

7. Absolutely. Some days i just go to LV in Neiman Marcus and look at the bags. It does make me feel good to just look. However, it makes me feel best when i purchase, :p)

8. Sometimes I go just to look, but most of the time it's to buy. Or, a just to look trip turns into a buying trip :shame: The only time I really go just to look is when I go to Sound Advice or Best Buy to look at TVs or other electronics. I really want an LCD TV for our bedroom, but I'm cheap with that would rather spend the money on bags :lol:

9. i like to look. and check out the inventory. see what's new... i just don't like it when the SA's keep asking if you need help. that's annoying.

10. i like to window shop, especially if i don't have money to buy something. this way i can at least look at stuff i want :smile:

11. I like to window-shop. Most of the time, I won't buy since it would likely be an impulse buy. But I love looking at all the stuff!

12. I like window shopping, but I usually have something I plan on buying when I go shopping. Like I might go out to buy shoes, and then end up looking at all kinds of things :biggrin:

13. Ditto! "Just look" always turns into "Must buy" *sigh* :lol:

14. same here..that's my biggest deterrent. they always make me feel guilty.

15. you have to bring money just in case :nuts: