Do you like this style of MBMJ bag, or dislike it? Your opinions please!

Do you like this style of MBMJ bag, or dislike it?

1. Like it!

2. Dont like it!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am wondering if you guys like this style of MBMJ bag? Do you like the bigger one, the smaller one, or both? Is it a popular bag? Would you buy one? I appreciate your opinions!:yes:

2. I LOOOOVE the bigger one (softy tote?), I think this was one of the first MbMJ bags I was completely :drool: over. I actually still want one really badly but they pop up one eBay only once in a blue moon, and get bid up pretty high. The smaller one is cute, but doesn't compare to the tote, IMO.
    Are you thinking of getting one of these?!?!
  3. I like the smaller one and would certainly buy one. I love my MbMJ bags, they always feel so nice to touch.
  4. :huh:Oo i like the second last one... the smaller one.
    which season was this ? i've never seen them before but i do find them pretty lol
  5. Love the larger style. I almost bought this when it first came out. I kind of wish I had. It would be a great weekend bag.
  6. I love the tote the other one not so much.
  7. not the most exciting mbmj style out there, but still nice. i prefer the big one. i can't imagine being able to fit everything i need in the smaller one. i love the leather of the softy line. so soft. the colors are fun too.
  8. I prefer the smaller style.
  9. i like the smaller version better, but i think it's just not my style, however i feel it can look really great on other people, but i would never buy it..
  10. I love both, especially the bigger one. Seems very pratical for every day life.
  11. I like the smaller one. The tote looks like it would be difficult to get things out--you'd have to fish around the bottom of the bag which is really deep.
  12. i have a black softy tote and i LOVE it. it's my fave.
  13. Not a fan of this bag. Sorry.
  14. I like the smaller style better, the longer one looks top-heavy to me.
  15. the bags from the softy line are really versatile and pretty popular. i'd say go for it - they're great everyday bags :yes: