Do you like this new Plum (!) 'Oui' bag?

bags4fun

Crazy about tennis!!
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
I had NM send me this bag, but at first I thought I was getting the 'Lui', so I'm not sure if I like this one! I have to say that plum is the prettiest grape color, not at all what I expected. I was pleasantly surprised! What do you think?:flowers:

Attachments

• Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 312
  • Photo 4.jpg
    Photo 4.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 453
I LOVE the color of that bag -- It's stunning!
Not too crazy about the style, though.

I actually just saw this bag in More mag and they described it as a cross-body Messenger bag. The strap actually looks too short to be carried across the body, but the body of the bag does look like a Messenger style (that longer, flatter shape) -- I also don't like that belt/strap that ties in front. It looks kinda awkward (like the belt buckle broke so you had to tie it)

I dunno, maybe if the bag were shaped differently I'd like it, but I have to saw I'm not that crazy about it :tdown: - the color tho TDF!!!:drool: :tup:

I LOVE the color of that bag -- It's stunning!
Not too crazy about the style, though.

I actually just saw this bag in More mag and they described it as a cross-body Messenger bag. The strap actually looks too short to be carried across the body, but the body of the bag does look like a Messenger style (that longer, flatter shape) -- I also don't like that belt/strap that ties in front. It looks kinda awkward (like the belt buckle broke so you had to tie it)

I dunno, maybe if the bag were shaped differently I'd like it, but I have to saw I'm not that crazy about it :tdown: - the color tho TDF!!!:drool: :tup:
Actually I'm wearing it crossbody in the second picture, and I am size 12-14, so it would hang a lot longer on those of you who are smaller.:P
I like the body of the bag a lot, but I'm not sure about the strap. hmmmm

i really love this color...i like all things purple and this style, like the bruna is really something i like....i think now that i have two stams...i don't need any more...i want a shoulder bag with a long strap now and an all leather bag....i'll keep this one in mind....it's gorgeous....just a il snug one me for a crossbody i'm sure

i don't really like the style, but the color is great! and it looks fantastic on you! let us know whether or not you end up keeping it. i wonder what other bags are available in plum. will the stam be this color? that would tdf!

Love this color and general style. I prefer the bag that zips and has two handles. Very similar. I saw these bags in San Francisco this weekend. Super pretty. I saw the Stam in this color. It was a beauty!! Definitely a grape shade. I think this color is going to be popular.