Do you like this clutch?

1. [​IMG]

I've been looking for a black patent, vintage looking clutch for a LONG time and I finally bought this one from Amazon. There's a few things I'm not sure about though. The listing said it was a "Kenneth Cole Patent Leather Clutch." When I got it, I realized it is actually Unlisted brand (by Kenneth Cole) and I don't think it's real leather. I also wouldn't call it "patent." It's got that PVC shine to it, but it's not that deep shine that patent has. Its not bad quality and I don't hate it. Its just not as nice as I thought it would be. It was only ~$20 shipped, so I think I'll keep it.

But does it look cheap? If you saw someone carrying it, would you think it looked tacky?
  2. I didn't like it and I think it looked kind of cheap... But I think you should keep it if you like it and since it was so cheap :smile:
  3. i have one like that in blue, it was a vintage one and i got ito only for like .50$ :p
    i like it!!
  4. i think its cute
  5. Thanks for the opinions :smile:

I'm going to just keep it, since it's not worth paying the return shipping. I plan on removing the chain, because it looks much better without it. I also was thinking it might be cute as a little makeup bag inside a larger purse...
  6. I think it's cute and doesn't look cheap to me. However if they misrepresented the item them you should be able to return it with no shipping charges.
  7. It's cute, I like the kisslock on it. If you really don't like it then don't keep it. But if you figure that you spend $20 bucks on it, use it a handful of times and you'll feel like you got your money's worth! :tup:
  8. Unfortunately that looks cheap.
  9. I think that's a decent price for this bag, but if you're looking for something that will last (and that you can hold on to), I'd return this one and spend a little more for something you really want.