Do you like this Bosca bag?

1. I think the color is really cool...
  2. Pretty colour! Nice-looking bag.
  3. I like the color and love the shape. Great bag
  4. Acegirl, very pretty color. =)
  5. I like it! I love bags that have that stitched look at the top.
  6. VERY nice. Where did you get it?
  7. Actually, they have it on I just ordered it this morning. I also got the matching checkbook wallet. The bag is only $265 (cheap for me:shame: ) & I had a 20% off coupon. SO I got the bag & wallet for $291 plus free shipping! It's a deal I couldn't pass up! Will post pics of the bag once I get it if any of you are interested.
  8. Yeah, please post pics. :yes: Enjoy your new bag!
  9. Got the bag today.. Please excuse the red security tag on the front. I don't want to remove it until I'm sure I want to keep it... The color is a bit different than what I expected but it is pretty anyway. Not sure if it's "too much". Any thoughts ladies?
    DSC01539.JPG DSC01543.JPG
  10. Acegirl, the colour isn't as pretty as in the pic but it's still nice :biggrin: What's the quality of the leather like? I am curious as I've read about Bosca (wallets mostly) on ebags.
  11. The leather is gorgeous. It's very soft & slouchy. I couldn't get the bag to sit up on it's own. It's very well made. I'm just having doubts about the color now:sad:
  12. The blue's quite nice actually (somewhat like the "question mark" emoticon on this very forum). Glad to hear the leather's gorgeous. When is the latest you must decide, acegirl?
  13. I have 30 days to return it.. Here is another pic I took outside this morning. I'm so torn.. Funny, this is the 1 bag my husband has an opinion about (he likes it) Given my love for all things blue, he's surprised I'm having doubts..I dunno:hrmm:
  14. I like it :biggrin: However, it's not my money to spend :biggrin:
  15. Thanks for the input! I'm going to think on it a few days.. The bag wasn't really expensive so that takes some pressure off :smile: