Do you like this bag?

1. I saw this bag in a newspaper, do you like it? If I weren't on a purse ban, I'd buy it immediately! IMO it's really cute!

Different styles on Conte of Florence - Sportswear since 1952

img3_golfette.jpg
  2. Cant say I like this one, but if you love it maybe its time to break the ban!

3. No I can't, the ban has just began! Need to save for my house!:yes:

4. It kind of looks like a golf bag. Very interesting, but not my style. Too bad about the ban. I should be on one, but have no discipline.:shame:

5. I think the bag is different, but not really my style. But if it is something you are thinking about after days and days and days, then I say go for it!! Purse ban, schmurse ban... :graucho:

6. Golfbag was my first thought too! It's not my style but I'm sure the right person would look awsome with it.

7. In fact the name is "La Golfette" and is made by Conte of Florence, which usually makes sportwear (mostly for golf).
    The ban has just began, so I must be very strong at least for 6 months. I'm also craving a journey to London, but the house really needs furniture! :yes:

8. hmmm.. not my style :p

9. Interesting, but not something I would really use.

10. I like it. It's really cute and unusual. I also like that it's black and white.

11. em..its too small for me.so no,i dont really like it.

12. I don't like it. But I wonder if it could fit a yoga mat, then it might be mildly cooler