do you like the way the batignolles horizonal looks when it develops patina?

1. I've recently fallen in love with the batignolles horizontal, but I think that is because I've only been seeing them new with new light vachetta. I recently saw some pictures of one that had started to get a patina and I really didn't care for it. Am I the only one who feels this way, or am I being crazy since I haven't seen one in person with a patina?

2. here are pic's with some patina
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I love it with the patina!! The mono looks so much better with the leather having some color to it. IMO

4. ^^ I totally agree with you

5. Hmmmm, I like it better without patina for some reason. I kep forgetting that the bags will get patina eventually.

6. I have a BH and it is new. I can't wait for the patina. I think it looks nice.

7. i hate the patina. if there were any way i could stop it from happening entirely, i would :yes:

8. I :heart: it with the Patina!!!:love:

9. I love it with patina too or any patina on any mono!

10. They look so much better with patina I'm shocked! :love:

11. I'm not sure about the patina. My BH hasn't started yet and I like it this way. If I fall out of love with it post-patina, I'll sell it and buy another one. I feel the same way about my Denim Baggy PM.

12. I love it...it gives the bag a little more character.:love:

The patina makes me want one now! :shame: :rolleyes: :lol:

13. Now, I'd be really interested in seeing a denim piece with patina. I'm guessing that I won't like that as much.

Anyone got a pic?:shame: :flowers:

14. Is this your bag? I'm watching this exact same one on eBay right now!!! :upsidedown:

15. My Fuschia Baggy PM is beginning to turn over, but it's not where near patina-ed. It's more orangy now.