Do you like the teardrop toe?

1. Hi everyone -

I'm seeing more and more cute shoes with what I call the teardrop toe style. Here is one example -

http://www.zappos.com/images/728/7283812/1733-341173-d.jpg

What do you think of it? I think they look FABULOUS with pants!

Andrea

2. i like them!!!(even if i prefer less 'pointed' toes or round toes!:biggrin:)

3. i have a pair just like them black patent too and they go with EVERYTHING! i mean i wear them with so many different things all the time i love them!

4. I have these, do they quality as the 'teardrop' style?

[​IMG]

If so, I love them! I agree with gucci_girl_gg, they go with everything! I think theyre adorable.

5. I dont like this shape, the elongated pointed toe... they look like elf shoes on girls. I prefer an almond toe or rounded toe myself.

6. I love to look at this shape, but I think its a shoes that can only be worn a handful of times. As soon as the shape starts to mould to your foot & you get that widening toe shape thing happening I think it looks dreadful, like you've done an ugly step-sister & crammed your foot into a shoe five times too small. :sad:

I do think they are sublimely fabulous though.....

7. Agree,they do go out of shape.:sad:

8. Not at all. I become very self aware if I wear pointed shoes. The make my feet look out of proportions.

9. No, I don't like them. They make your feet look really long and skinny.

10. They'd look cute on some people. I have pretty big and wide feet, those shoes would like a gondolla on my feet...lol

11. They are a little bit too elongated for my liking, plus they really hurt my feet somehow.. but one thing i like is they make you look taller!

12. love them, I wear this stye with jeans all the time.

13. I can feel myself tripping and falling just looking at these shoes! I do like a pointy-toed shoe with jeans or slacks, but I am too clumsy to pull it off!

14. I think that particular pair is too severe looking although I like a pointy shoe. . . and I'd hate to have to buy a shoe a size too big so my toes can fit! LOL!

15. ^HAHA Swank!! I like these shoes- but I have to see what they look like on me... so who knows... I have long skinny feet- always makes it a bit hard to find cute shoes