Do you like the new Justin Timberlake Song??

1. Yea, but I don't like the video. Now I'm going to be in the gym getting a sexy back.

2. I never really liked him before, but when I first heard the new song I was like "Oh, I love this song!" My husband just smirked at me and said, "Uh, it's Justin Timberlake..." :shame: So I guess I'm a fan of at least one of his songs now!

3. Love it. It's so different from his usual stuff. And the music video is hot!

4. I never liked him solo..I liked his music back in the day when he was w/ Nsync. This is the first song I actually like of his. As for the video..I don't like so much, it's kind of confusing.

5. Not really feeling Sexy Back....still haven't seen the video.

6. I love it!

7. When I hear it on the radio, I can't turn it off...but I'm not sure what that means.:wtf:

8. omg... i LOVE this song. and the rest of the gays at the clubs love it too cuz the instant this song comes on, the smoking patio is EMPTIED. lol.

9. yep i love his song:biggrin::pand i'm listening now:yahoo: :wlae:

10. I think that I just really like JT, because I liked him with N/sync, and all of his solo stuff--Sexy back is a little different than his usual soul driven pop, but I really think that it is catchy....

11. love the song and the video is just HOT!

12. I love the beat. The song is cute.

He's bringing sexy back.

I guess it went out of style or something? :upsidedown: :lol:
    Kidding.

13. Yea I like it!!!

14. I don't like the song or video at all...... his voice has been reverbed so much that you can't even tell its him, and the video is not that entertaining at all.........