Do you like the early spring collection?

1. I went to an outlet today and saw nothing I wanted, then I went to a regular boutique and Macy's and saw absolutely nothing that appealed to me. I could not find one thing that I liked in either store. Is it just me or is this early spring collection full of not so great looking bags? I know many people like the Carly, but I saw it in person for the first time today, and I just didn't like it. Well, at least I don't have to worry about charging anything to my credit card for a while!
  2. The only thing so far that has got me charged up is the Legacy Slim Leather Tote and I've only seen that in the catalog. I am not so patiently waiting to see it in the store. Otherwise, nothing else is really doing anything for me.
  3. i agree i'm not really loving much of anything new right now.....i've actually gone back to some past seasons and ordered a few things through JAX
    ex wristlet and minnie skinny!!!!
    i would like to see the stripe tote in punch though and the wristlet....other than that....not much else
  4. I don't like that new coral color. It's sad to say, but I think it's nauseating.
  5. I am very bummed about the early spring collection. Very boring to me. The only thing I like is the Punch color.
  6. I haven't seen anything that excites me in the early spring collection. I still like the legacy items, but the new colors aren't really my style. I hope this doesn't mean that I will start looking for a Fendi or Gucci bag!
  7. last time i was in the coach store, i left feeling very underwhelmed. nothing stuck out as "I HAVE TO HAVE THIS".

BUT, i got my punch beauty case today...SO freaking gorgeous! i'm gonna have to buy the matching bag!
  8. There is nothing that I want to buy in the Spring Collection, but it is not really Spring yet. I hope that Coach will come out with something I like
    by March or April. Just hang in there. If they don't well just wait until
    you see something that grabs you, even if it takes a year or so. Don't buy
    something just to buy it. You have got to Luv, Luv, Luv it.
  9. I'm just waiting for the bags to move from the stores to the outlets. Nothing current in the boutiques appeal to me really.