Do you like my new Coach sweater ?

1. oooh too cute!

2. I have been waiting to see this sweater on a doggie since it appeared on the Coach website! I almost posted a thread begging for pics if anyone had it. After I saw your scarf post I was hoping for this since I knew you had the sweater, or should I say Frita has the sweater. LOVE IT! TOO CUTE!!!

3. :heart:OH MY GOSH! Cha cha, that is absolutely adorable. Frita is a sweetheart and she is stylin' in her new sweater.:heart:

4. That is adorable! I love it:heart:

5. :nuts: Oh my gosh!! You're killin me with pictures of your dogs! They are TOO cute!!! That sweater looks adorable!! They must think you are the best owner/mama ever!! ;)

6. What a cutie!

7. AAhh, I:heart:it ! Its so darned cute!!:love:

8. Very cute!

9. OMG Your dog is sooo cute! I love that sweater on her. Thanks for sharing.

10. That sweater is so cute on your doggie. I'd love to get one for my dog, but she probably weighs about 70lbs and I don't think she'd look too good in a sweater!

11. Awww!

12. OMG!!! Frita is soooo cute! I love it! My dog (husky samoyed mix and 100% spaz) would eat anything I tried to put on her (and my husband would probably want to smack me if I dressed the dog up - he has issues with clothing on animals, even when it is very very cute!).

13. I *love* it!!! she's so cute!

14. My 14 yr old said, heck on the sweater she wants your doggie...(she has a cat) Sooo cute!!