Do you like mixing your lv (or other exps designers items) with cheap bargains? *pic*

Woo hoo nice! Love the mini lin - I just got one too!! What do you have inside to keep it so structured? A purseket maybe... :P

Hi! thanks everyone for your comments and for posting your pics :smile: I think they are all so yummy!

My speedy is still pretty new - I got it just before Christmas so it hasn't yet started to sag. I'm not using anything to stop it from sagging atm - but I should. Atm I just keep a few smaller but structured things lined up in the bottom of my bag. You should see the inside - my bf shakes his head when he sees I keep bags inside of bags inside of bags!!

I'm dreading the days when she starts to sag though - I saw this lady with her mini lin speedy in an lv store the other day and she does not look good!! I don't know whether it was fake or what but the whole thing just collapse down when she puts it on the counter.

I absolutely do. I'm of the opinion that being able to mix it up is the definition of style. This summer I've been getting around the city with my caramel Nomade pocket organiser in a natural cotton tote/messenger I bought at a $2 store. And generally this is how I dress also. Yesterday it was $20 beige jeans paired up with old All Stars, a nondescript white shirt and my favourite slim Hermes blue cotton tie.

I think mixing it up gives you a better appreciation for all the lovely, expensive things so many of us own own, and an awareness that money isn't the world and shouldn't be your whole life.

I absolutely do. I'm of the opinion that being able to mix it up is the definition of style. This summer I've been getting around the city with my caramel Nomade pocket organiser in a natural cotton tote/messenger I bought at a $2 store. And generally this is how I dress also. Yesterday it was $20 beige jeans paired up with old All Stars, a nondescript white shirt and my favourite slim Hermes blue cotton tie.

I think mixing it up gives you a better appreciation for all the lovely, expensive things so many of us own own, and an awareness that money isn't the world and shouldn't be your whole life.

And I absolutely agree. I was looking for a pair of classic mary-janes and was willing to pay a lot of money for it but I couldn't find anything that I like from various places - it so happened that I went with a friend to that very same flea market I got the scarf from and found these amazing pair of shoes - hardly worn - perfect rounded toe & thick heels and great leather .. most incredible of all - they don't hurt even though they are towering high.

And they cost me $8 - I wear them a lot with my lv & other designers clothes and receive a lot of compliments for them too.

here's my neo cabby gm with a H&M scarf i bought for $10

attachment.php

Looks great! What would we do without H & M?