Do you like it?

1. Hello
    This is my first post in this forum. I love these bag, but I 'm not so sure if I should buy it. Its the miu miu plisse bag in brown. Whats your opinion?

have you experience?

Thanks for your help

merry christmas to everyone !!:p

2007053111.jpg
  2. It's a big bag -- I liked the folded leather treatment when I saw it in the stores. If you like the way it looks on you there should be sales coming up on it.

3. I'm pretty sure bluefly has it on sale!

4. I like it :smile:

5. I like it. I saw it in gold during Thansgiving and wanted to get it but it disappeared from my cart :sad:

6. I've never seen it IRL. Just looking at its picture, I like it a lot!

7. I like the bag a lot but am not crazy about the studs on the handle. That said, I think the beautiful parts of it outweigh the studs.

8. I haven't seen it IRL but it does look gorgeous in the pics!

9. I liked it! I saw the one smaller. The leather is so soft that you want to bury your face in it! Nice! :tup:

10. The bag is beautiful IRL, but did you realize that the one you have posted in your thread is not authentic? Just wanted you to know in case this was the bag you were considering purchasing. ;)

11. I like it a lot. I've always wanted one of these, just never gotten around to it.

12. moin moin!
    I'm not sure if you bought it already,mytheresa.com had it on sale yesterday,maybe they still have it.I'm telling since you are in HH.;)

13. i like it. :smile: