Do you like how it looks any LV monogram bag paired with a dress or top with prints..

1. perhaps flowers, polka dots or any other summery print? or you would rather to take a solid colored bag?
    I would love to hear your opinion.

2. I would stick with a solid colored bag. I think pairing the monogram with print would look too busy.

3. I tried this one because I was curious also: It didn't seem to be too bad, but then most of my outfits are beige/red/brown combos so the brown and yellow of the mono kind of blend.

[​IMG]

4. i like monogram with a flirty top and denim pants..

5. It depends on the print, but my guess would be that it is too busy. Most of my clothes tend to be solid colors, anyway, so I don't run into that problem too often. If I do have a print, I would most likely pair it with a solid color bag.

6. That is exactly what I was thinking, I have so many clothes with cute patterns for Spring/Summer seasons and I hate the fact that my BH will not look great with them:cursing:

7. i think it depends on the bag too...hard to have a speedy with printed tops cuz speedy is big already and it's too much with the print.. hence me wanting to buy a manhattan pm.

I think if it's the sonatine, a pochette, or sophie it'd be okay.

8. ^^Agreed!

9. Ummm..... ***EVERYBODY POINTS AT ME for being the WORST OFFENDER*** LOL!!! don't believe me?

How about this flowery PUMPKIN dress???:roflmfao:
    Dec22.manhattanPM.BCBG.mix.JPG

Or how about my STRAWBERRY (or watermelon...) outfit!?!?!?!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    Dec22.manhattanPM.casual.jpg

hmmm...ya... I'm going to run away now:sweatdrop:

10. I prefer sticking with solids, but something like a striped shirt with solid colored pants, for example, would be ok to me.

11. If it's a large print then I stick to solid colored bags but if it's a tinier print or stripes, I won't hesitate to use the monogram bags.

12. i use my monograms with plain or printed shirts/dresses all the time. :lol:

13. I wouldn't wear the Mono with printed clothing. But I'm very particular about clothing anyway...:shrugs:

14. i think it depends on the print.. subtle prints are probably ok.

cecilia, you'll look good in anything :yes:

15. ^ same here. as long as it subtle, it should be fine :smile: