Do you like Bally bags?

Hi,

I have two. Classic, yet elegant. Old, but still gorgeous. The quality we must trust, like Ferragamo. Mine are very light that I don't feel I wear them compare to the leather Dooney & Bourke which are too heavy.

Hi, everyone!
I never saw here any people mentioning Bally bags. (Maybe didn't look carefully?) Does anyone like them? I mean, I have 2 of them and they were my first expensive designer bags. I simply love them! They are both black (one leather, one canvas) and easily match any outfit. I know, most of their designs may not be super-trendy, but some of ther bags are fabulous. What do you think?

Bally bags are excellent quality, very sturdy, and since im in the creative field they work really well with being slightly minimalistic and not in your face. My husband loves Bally compared to monogram bags like LV, he argues hes atleast paying for good quality leather! i know i know:rolleyes:

I think its a regional thing too, Bally is quite popular in Switzerland, Germany and Austria.I remember they had this Bally shop in oxford st, london back in 2000, but dont remember seeing it last year.

Love-love-love them, huuuuuuuuuuuuuge Bally fan, quite some of my purses are Bally: brown, cream, green-blue, bordeaux, 2 black ones, one scarlet red.
True, they are not bargains, but which designer bags are?
About design: well, I guess, I am generally crazy about Bally, shoes, bags, does not matter, they read into my mind and do things right my way (of course, I am not talking ultra-conservative styles although.......))))))))))))))
Here are some pics.
My most recent one (from January 09):
bags005sv2.th.jpg

My all-time favourite (from - I guess??? Winter 2005) - goes with everything, perfect for trips, etc.:

bags2004dj7.th.jpg

Bally is all about a certain type of personality, not so much about age. I am with this brand for over 10 years and, honestly, I would not miss anything if I were to buy only Bally bags and shoes till the end of my life!!!!!!!!! ))) Yes please...
ps. they should pay me for a pitch

fleur that is a lovely bag the 2009 one, looks a good size too! Very classy! Where did u get it and how much for? I havnt seen this one in our shop here...
Post pics of the rest of ur bally bags too, i would absolutely love to see:smile:

Does anyone know if any of the high-end dept stores i.e. Saks, Bloomies, Neimans, Nordies carries Bally? I just saw a wallet on their website and I was wondering if I would be able to find it in store and check it out IRL. There isn't a boutique near me.

I really like them - I own two: One is a black carry-on style that I use on planes in cabin. The other is a black leather shoulder hobo style. Both have discreet gold hardware and look classic. I love them.

I really like Bally bags. My sister owns one and the quality is really fabulous. Im more familiar with their range of shoes than their handbags, but recently when I went to the store for their sales, I saw the range of their bags and loved all of them. They were a bit pricey but the styles were very classy and the quality of the leather and suede was first class.

I was contemplating a Bally handbag vs. a YSL hobo. I haven't bought either one yet. I need to get myself into NYC and check them out and compare. Bally has a wonderful reputation and they use wonderful leathers. Their quality is excellent and they are a discrete brand which I like.

I do not own anything from Bally. I have seen a classmate carry it tho and looks nice and classic, very plain and simple too which I like. Am considering a belt, costs about USD 120 after 40% discount. Is it worth it?