do you like?? 2nd bbag w/ pics!!

1. Went in for a black city, came out with this lovely aquamarine.......whoops.

[​IMG]

sisters...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Love it!
    I was THIS close to buying one of those also :p

CONGRATS!!

3. BEAUTIFUL BAG!!! I love the color! :tup: you can get the black city next time right?? :graucho:

4. Love your bag! Did you just get it at Saks in Boca during the ECG event? I went last weekend to have them hold my Aqua City for the event and another SA (really nice, dark brown hair) said she just sold an Aqua City w/RH. Maybe it was you she was talking about?:smile:

5. ^ I'm biased since I own one, but I LOVE Aqua! I think it's such a nice pop color that is understated at the same time. It's very calming! Looks like you got a really nice one!

6. Gorgeous!!

7. What is the ECG event? Does it mean you get a discount!?!?

I just love love your bag & you look super with it!! You can get black anytime...but THIS is special!!!

8. Gorgeous colour! Like someone else said ... you can get black any time ... this one is super special!

9. I did! I got it on Thursday from Rose (she's so sweet). She had one more aqua city in RH and GH.

10. For spending over $1000 I recieved a $150 giftcard for any future Saks purchase.

11. me no like! me love!!!!!!!! :yes::heart:

12. I love it! Congrats :smile:

13. this is truly a beautiful color! it looks great and will look even better when broken-in! congrats!

14. Just gorgeous and it looks fab on you.:tup: Congrats.:yahoo:

15. i love it, congrats!!