Do you know someone w/ a funny name?

working in retail home furnishings, i see a lot of funny yet unfortunate names come through.. i don't know these people personally.. but i know where they live and what they bought! lol. i worked inventory at our warehouse in riverside earlier this year and came across the following:

* Peter Fallick
* Kristin Dykes
* Mary Babcock
* Bamsup Lick (first and last, both real! lollllll)

I used to work at upscale hotel as a telephone operator...and the standard greeting would be to address the guest's by Mr/Miss/Mrs then their last name. One day, my phone rang and caller ID indicated that it was guest,Mr. Ray Coxhead .... uhhh I was too uncomfortable to say, how can I assist you Mr. Coxhead that I just didnt greet him by name. LOL.

I went to school with a Sandy Butts.......every fall when we went back to school, she got asked the question "So, what happened when you sat down at the beach?" Oh yeah, you got Sandy Butts......

And I work with a lady whose husband is named Harry Cherry.

IDK if it's a funny name...but the guy who lives a few houses down from me is called: Martin Fick.

Fick is the German word for F***...so...yeah :smile:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: fick will be my nephew's last name. i was teasing his dad about the grade school complications it could present and he assured me it didn't happen as much as you'd think. i guess it's a good thing they don't live in germany!